The fact that the Customer accessed or made a transaction on the snap-on.vn website mean that the Customer has read – understood and agreed to comply with this Policy. Including modified versions; the supplement of the Policy (if any) shall take effect 5 days from the date of the amendment. The additions – amendments to the Policy will be announced as soon as possible on the snap-on.vn website (if any)
2. Specific regulations
2.1. About collecting information
2.2. About the retention and security of private information
– Customer Information, as well as information exchanged between the Customer and us, is stored and secured by our system.
– We take appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized access and use of Customer Information. We also regularly coordinates with security experts, update the latest information on cybersecurity to ensure the safety of Customer Information when Customer accesses, registers to open an account or uses other features on our website. When collecting data, we store and secures Customer Information at the server system. Ensure that the Customer Information is secure by firewall systems, access control measures, encrypt the data that we build.
– For closed accounts, we still store Personal Information and customers access for fraud prevention purposes, investigation, answering questions … This Personal Information will be stored by us on the server system for up to 12 (twelve) months, from the date the Customer closes the snap-on.vn account. After this period ends, we will proceed to permanently delete the user’s Personal Information.
– Customer absolutely must not have any acts of using tools and programs to illegally interfere with the system or change our data structure. As well as any other acts to spread, interfere, destroy or infiltrate the data of our system, as well as perform acts prohibited by Vietnamese law. In case Techmaster detects that the Customer has intentionally forged, cheated, distributed unauthorized information, etc. Techmaster reserves the right to transfer the Customer’s Personal Information to the competent authorities for processing in accordance with the law.
2.3. About the use of Customer Information
– Techmaster reserves the right to use the information provided by the Customer, to meet and better serve the requirements of product provision and service quality.
– Provide products/services to Customer based on Customer’ needs and search habits when accessing our website.
– Send notifications – exchange information between Customer and Techmaster, other websites (if any) of Techmaster Electronics Joint Stock Company or vice versa.
– Detect and prevent fake activities, destroy Customer’s accounts or fraudulent activities, identify Customer on website.
– Contact, support to contact and solve with Customers in special cases.
2.4. About linking to other websites
– It is the Customers’s responsibility to protect their account information and do not provide any information related to account information and passwords to access snap-on.vn on other websites.
2.5. About sharing Customer Information
- Market research and analysis report: Techmaster can use Customer Information for market research, synthesis, and analysis of Customer’ general information, detailed information will be hidden and only used for statistical purposes. In the event that Techmaster conducts a survey, it is necessary to participate with the Customer, any answers to surveys or opinion polls that the Customer provides to Techmaster will not be passed on to any third party.
- Exchange of Customer Information with companies legally affiliated with Techmaster Electronics Joint Stock Company – Partners who have signed customer care association agreements with Techmaster – Techmaster’s affiliates and affiliates domestic and international electronic links. This sharing helps Techmaster to provide Customers with information about products and services, related to forwarding or payment and other issues that Customer may be interested in. In the event that Techmaster’s official partners and Techmaster’s affiliates are granted access to Customer Information, they will have to strictly comply with the provisions described in this Policy.
- Exchange of Customer Information 3rd parties who are partners and agents of Techmaster: Techmaster can transfer Customer Information to agents and subcontractors for data analysis, marketing, and customer service support. Techmaster may also exchange Customer Information with third parties for the purposes of combating fraud and reducing credit risk.
- Exchange of Customer Information with advertising partners: The customer behavior tracking system is used by Techmaster on advertising display channels (for example, Customer remarketing, DoubleClick advertising campaign management system, reports on customer demographics, preferences with Google Analytics tool…). You can collect information such as age, gender, interests, and number of interactions with the number of occurrences of the advertising. With the ad settings feature, the Customer can choose to exit the customer behavior tracking feature of Google Analytics and choose how the advertising display channel appears on Google.